- School Fee invoices will be sent out to all families in Term 1
- Reminders will be sent out at the end of each month
- There is a fixed tuition fee for the first child attending St Joseph's School with a 25% discount for the second child, a 50% discount for the third child and a total fee discount for the fourth and subsequent children
- Resource Levy and Curriculum Levies apply to all students
- It is preferred if resource and Curriculum Levies can be paid by the end of February.
School Fee Structure 2023
|Tuition Fee per year||Total Fees per year, including levies|
|One Child - $1232 - billed over four terms||$1515 - not Facilities and Maintenance Fee|
|Two Children - $2156 - billed over four terms||$2439|
|Three Children - $2772 - billed over four terms||$3055|
|Four Children - $2772 - billed over four terms||$3055|
Resource Levy $167 per child
Curriculum Levy $116 per child
Facilities and Maintenance Fee $318 per family
(unless an older child in the family is attending Mount St Patrick College, then the fee will be charged at the College.)
NB: The above fees do not include the cost of extra excursions, field trips and sports fees.